Book a free phone call
Book a free half hour phone consultation with psychologist and hypnotherapist Siobhan Booth, and find out if she could help you with your anxiety.
Siobhan Booth MSC
I have been working as a hypnotherapist in Andover since 2011 and have worked with a huge range of anxiety issues in that time. Since then I have undertaken qualifications in cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy, psychology and counselling.
Common issues I work with include generalised anxiety disorder (GAD), panic attacks, social anxiety, health anxiety, phobias, performance anxiety such as public speaking or competing and anxiety around specific events such as driving tests or speaking at a wedding.
What I can help with
- Anxiety including Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD), social anxiety and panic disorder.
- Phobias which over the years I have worked with fear of flying, anxiety around public speaking, driving phobias for example fear of driving on motorways, needle phobias and some food phobias.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) when it is made worse by stress and anxiety. These clients are often referred from a GP where no physical cause of symptoms have been found.
- Imposter syndrome
- General confidence building
- Confidence building for horse riders
Available to purchase now through Amazon!!
My new 28 Day mindfulness diary has been designed to help you get started with your mindfulness journey. With information and practice ideas at the start and then 28days of reflection on your journey, this diary will give you a good starting point for regular mindfulness practice.
The diary is just £6.40 and is available from Amazon now: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0C1J2MK71">Purchase now Purchase here