Book a free phone call
Book a free half hour phone consultation with psychologist and hypnotherapist Siobhan Booth, and find out if hypnotherapy could help you with your anxiety.
Siobhan Booth MSC
I have been working as a hypnotherapist in Andover since 2011 and have worked with a huge range of anxiety issues in that time. Clients come to me in my clinic if they live locally or use our online Telehealth system from across the UK.
Common issues I work with include generalised anxiety disorder (GAD), panic attacks, social anxiety, health anxiety, phobias, performance anxiety such as public speaking or competing and anxiety around specific events such as driving tests or speaking at a wedding.
What I can help with
Hypnotherapy can be used to help with a wide range of conditions, most people associate hypnotherapy with weight loss and stopping smoking. I am based in Andover, Hampshire or run sessions online, and I prefer to specialise and deliver amazing results for clients struggling with the following issues:
- Anxiety including Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD), social anxiety and panic disorder.
- Phobias which over the years I have worked with fear of flying, anxiety around public speaking, driving phobias for example fear of driving on motorways, needle phobias and some food phobias.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) when it is made worse by stress and anxiety. These clients are often referred from a GP where no physical cause of symptoms have been found.
- Imposter syndrome
- General confidence building
- Confidence building for horse riders